Limited Taiwan Travel Incentive Offer
3D2N at a 5-Star Taipei hotel
Just US$100/person for two on a joint booking
Intent on attracting more visitors from North America, the Taiwan Tourism Bureau has launched the 2015 Sample Taiwan, 3D/2N limited incentive package. U.S. or Canadian passport holders traveling on the same itinerary and sharing accommodations can take advantage of the exceptional rate of US$100/person, including one-way airport pick-up to the hotel, two nights’ accommodations at a five-star Taipei hotel (includes breakfast/person, taxes and service charge), Taiwan Giveaways voucher booklet valued at over US$300, and a limited-edition Taiwan Tourism Bureau Taipei MRT Card (with NT$50 stored value). All these perks make this three-day, two-night stay in Taiwan an irresistible value for visitors from North America.
Conceived expressly for North American visitors, the 2015 Sample Taiwan 3D/2N Special Offer limited incentive package is offered for online bookings only. Qualified parties can register on the official event website during the offer period (Dec. 1, 2014 – Mar. 31, 2015) by filling out the registration form for a chance to purchase one of the 60 limited packages offered each week. Each Saturday at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time the organizer will announce the list of 60 winners from the previous week’s entries and inform winners via email to complete booking procedures.
This premium, value-packed 3-day, 2-night offer not only offers visitors from North America free airport pick-up service and two nights’ accommodations at Taiwan’s highest-rated five-star hotels, but also presents a host of unbelievable offers. With the limited edition Taipei MRT Card that contains a NT$50 stored value, and the Taiwan Giveaways voucher booklet in hand, visitors can take advantage of buy-one-get-one-free and free offers on food, shopping, culture and entertainment as they travel along the Taipei MRT. For full details, please visit http://www.go2taiwan.net/b2c/index.php.
2015 Sample Taiwan, 3D2N Special Off Terms and Conditions:
- Registration Period: Dec. 1, 2014 – Mar. 31, 2015
- Offer Period: Jan. 1, 2015 – Dec. 31, 2015
- Offer For: Visitors to Taiwan entering with valid U.S. or Canadian passports.
- Terms of Usage and Rates: Two travelers on the same itinerary are entitled to the special rate of US$100 per person. Single travelers may book at US$200. Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance of hotel stay, and confirmed upon check-in with a U.S. or Canadian passport. Additional accommodations requirements beyond the terms of this package may incur additional cost. Contact the official travel agency for further assistance.
- Registration and Booking:
1) Complete the registration form at: http://www.go2taiwan.net/b2c/index.php. Each week, the first 60 registrants to complete registration will be eligible to purchase this special offer.
2) Registration Period: Each Registration Period extends from 6:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on Saturday through 5:59:59 PM on the following Saturday.
3) At 6:00 PM PST each Saturday, the organizer will announce a list of the first 60 registrants eligible to purchase this special offer. The organizer will notify qualified entrants via e-mail with information on booking procedures.
4) Multiple registration entries are permitted until purchase eligibility is achieved; but registration is limited to one entry/week per person.
5) Qualified entrants must complete booking within 3 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays) of receiving e-mail notification; failure to do so will result in forfeiture of qualification. Each traveler may purchase the package one time only; an accompanying companion is considered a traveler, and may not purchase the package again.
6) Within 7 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays) of the purchaser’s receipt of a system-generated reservation confirmation e-mail, purchaser should contact the travel agency to complete payment; failure to do so will result in forfeiture of qualification. The purchaser should provide a copy of his or her passport together with a copy of his or her companion’s passport while completing payment. Copies of passports are for confirming travelers’ U.S. or Canadian citizenships.
7) Each order is finalized only upon completion of payment to the travel agency; once the order is finalized, no transfers or refunds will be accepted.
8) Once the order has been finalized, requests to change the reservation date are subject to hotel availability. No further revisions to the purchaser’s personal information can be made, but updates to the companion’s information are permitted. Reservation date and companion’s information can be changed one time only, at least 45 days prior to the original reservation date.