YOUR WINNING DESTINATION
EMPIRE CITY CASINO
For an exciting and nearby escape from the daily grind, Empire City Casino has it all! Food, fun, entertainment, and so many gaming options. Plus historic Yonkers Raceway! Come along as we take you there. And we’ll even show you how you can become a “President”!
YOU’VE ARRIVED AT EMPIRE CITY CASINO
One of the largest entertainment destinations in the northeast, Empire City Casino, conveniently located in Yonkers, has the 6th largest gaming floor in the country. Empire City Casino welcomes over 8 million visitors a year, who come to play their over 5,300 slots and electronic table games; including roulette, poker, baccarat, and sic bo. In addition, Empire City is also the home of Yonkers Raceway, the historic 119 year-old horse racing track with year-round harness racing.
Always providing fun and excitement to all its guests, Empire City hosts live entertainment six nights a week. Throughout the year, Empire City produces a number of larger events, including a Lunar New Year celebration, Kentucky Derby hat contest, summer concerts, athlete meet & greets, Super Bowl viewing party, and so much more.
If all this fun and excitement is making you hungry, Empire City offers numerous options to satisfy your appetite. Check out their “Big Kitchen”, an international Food Court featuring a variety of offerings, including pizza and burgers to Chinese food, and a Noodle station. For something quick and on-the-go, stop by Lil Cocina, which offers fresh Tex-Mex, sandwiches, snacks, and more. Empire City also has two full-service restaurants: Dan Rooney’s Sports Pub, featuring upscale pub food, 40+ HD TVs, and a range of craft beer; and Nonno’s Trattoria, a classic Italian restaurant with an intimate ambience and delicious selection of wines. While you’re out on the casino floor, keep an eye out for their popular Strolling Dim Sum Cart, offering chicken vegetable bao, steamed custard bao, pork & shrimp shao mai, shrimp har gow dumplings and more. So when you’re on that winning streak, there’s no need to play hungry…just grab yourself some delicious Dim Sum from the roving cart!. The cart is around Thursdays-Mondays from 11am – 7pm.
Alley 810, an ultra-plush craft cocktail lounge with retro bowling lanes, is yet another option for fun, and is open Fridays and Saturdays beginning at 10pm. You can quench your thirst at several bars throughout the property, including one that features a tequila bar which boasts tastings from $5 to the $500 4oz. Clase Azul Ultra.
THE EMPIRE CLUB CARD
You’ll want to make the most of your playing, so be sure to sign-up for the Empire Club, a free, membership-only club that offers you an abundance of rewards including free play, discounted food offers, entry to slot tournaments, free check cashing, and complimentary valet and/or transportation (depending on membership level).
New members who join the Empire Club can play up to $100 on Empire City – if you lose playing slots or electronic table games with your new Empire Club Card on the day you enroll, you will receive a reimbursement of up to $100 free play. Wow! Additionally, there are several promotions available to club members Mondays thru Fridays each month.
IT’S GOOD TO BE A PRESIDENT!
Once you attain president level using your Empire membership card, the perks become pretty extravagant. As a President-level member, here are just a few of perks you can enjoy:
• Free tickets to high-demand concerts and events, including Broadway shows, professional sports games, local music festivals, and dinner cruises
• Celebrity meet & greet with photo ops…Presidents skip the line!
• Invitations to cooking demonstrations with top-tier chefs
• Holiday dinners throughout the year
• Complimentary valet parking with every visit
• Personal Casino Host for designated concierge services
• Complimentary black-car transportation
• Travel opportunities to high-end locations, including Atlantis and London
• Special gaming events including slot tournaments and Presidents-only prizes, including luxury cars and cash.
• VIP Lounge access complete with beverages and hors’devours
• A birthday celebration with your closest friends
• Discounts at all on-property dining locations
Yes, the historic harness racing track, Yonkers Raceway, where some of the world’s finest horses compete on the half-mile oval, is located right here in the middle of all the action. In fact, the world-famous Seabiscuit is known to have raced at Yonkers Raceway more than any other track. Yonkers Raceway was transformed into Empire City Casino back in 2006. The track is still frequented daily by equestrian fans to watch live harness racing five days a week, as well as place bets on races simulcast from around the world.
GETTING TO EMPIRE CITY CASINO
People living in the tri-state area are fortunate to have easy access to Empire City Casino. Whether by car, public transportation, or ride-share, this entertainment mecca is easily accessible.
• Direct round-trip shuttle service to Empire City Casino is offered from a variety of locations in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut by various transportation companies. Most packages include food and/or free play vouchers with the ticket price. To find a shuttle service near you, please check www.empirecity.com.
• Metro-North offers a “one-day-getaway” option that is the most popular package offered by the MTA. The package costs $18.75 and includes $10 free play and $10 food voucher, including complimentary shuttle service offered by Empire City Casino from the Mount Vernon West train station.
• Subways: take the #4 train to Woodlawn, then take Bee-line Bus #20 to Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway
• By car: there is a generously-sized self parking lot that is free for all visitors to use.
• Ride-sharing services: for the tech- and digital device-savvy visitor, getting to Empire City Casino is just a quick touch away via your favorite app-based ride sharing service. The casino has a convenient, designated drop-off/pick-up area located at the Grand Victorian Hall entrance next to the racetrack.
• Motor Coaches: Empire City casino offers several packages for large groups arriving by motor coach, many of which come with food and/or free play vouchers for not only the guests, but also the group’s organizer and coach driver. For reservation information, please visit www.empirecitycasino.com.
A convenient location, a very friendly and welcoming player and gaming environment, terrific food options, and a Player’s Club with amazing perks, Empire City Casino is easily your #1 close-by destination for fun, gaming, and a great time. We’ll see you there!